Friday 24 January 2014

Connie & Janet's Day Out


HAY GUYS
So my friend Janet got a new camera and we decided to spent her pre-birthday together giving her gadget a test run!
It had been dirty hot and sunny all week and the one day we venture into the world it storms: fucking awesome. 
Nah it wasn't that bad, but all I'm saying is the shoes were not practical.

Outside the Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)


OOTD:
Crop top from ASOS
Skirt from Op Shop
Thigh highs from Big W 
Shoes from Deandri





Janet was playing around with some effects and this shot turned out especially amazing.


Colour Co-ordinating Forever


Janet the professional cutie pie ^.^


JANET WEARS:
Stripy top from Cotton On
Denim Pinafore from Princess Polly Boutique
Shoes by Minty Meets Munt



"Get in the bushes"
"I don't wanna"


Another amazing shot of my Deandri's 




Teal backpack from Ebay



My all purpose neon pink transparent bag is from Factorie.


Some boys wanted to be featured on my blog, shoutout to you two.








Janet By Connie Li


How To Look At a Painting by Connie Li


Green hologram shoes, well done janet.


And then it started pouring and we went home looking like two well dressed drowned cats.

Also my incredibly talented friend Adrii just released a cover of Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran, give her a listen, her voice gives me shivers and I only want to spread the love.

6 comments: