Saturday 14 December 2013

Nastygal Haul Part One // An Epiphany

HAY HAY
This week we takin' things to the next level.
Go deep with Connie Li.

A Realisation:
1. Happiness = Success
I feel I need to elaborate on this one, so I'm not giving off the wrong idea.
The Oxford Dictionary of English defines success as "the accomplishment of an aim or purpose".
So now you know I do not refer merely to fame or wealth when speaking of success.
It can be anything.
Success for me:
- Purchasing a gift which perfectly reflects the person you are buying for (no pic for this cos it's still a surprise).
- Getting in the newspaper, wearing the cheesiest smile you ever smiled.


- Looking down at the world from a high place. There is something very REAL about moments like these, I guess that's why people enjoy sightseeing. I recommend the Byron Bay rooftop near the lighthouse.


- When your nails dry fabulously and flawlessly. (CAN'T FIND MY GOOD PICS SORRY)


To be happy is to succeed.
To succeed is to be happy.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

- John Lennon

Another success?
ACQUIRING CLOTHES
My Sunnies and Garter Leggings are new from nastygal, they have some insane sales going on which make me very very happy.


 Lime Crime Lipstick in "Mint To Be"
The packaging alone has led me to buy four of their lipsticks and two eyeliners.


These leggings are so badass I swear mothers cover their child's eyes when I strut past.


Note: it's essential to add colour to an all black outfit.









bye kids x

No comments:

Post a Comment