Friday 27 September 2013

Pretty Dresses X Connie Yeah

Firstly, sorry about the delay!
In my defence it was my 18th birthday last friday!
So obviously I put off all my Uni work to party all week, ultimately resulting in me popping 4 No Doz pill and downing 2 cups of coffee in a desperate attempt to finish my assignment last night.
But that shit has been submitted and now I have all the time in the world to put this post together!

This is a very special blog post!
It's my first collaboration with my gorgeous friend Kate from Pretty Dresses In The Laundry!
We decided to utilise our break at Uni to do a little photoshoot on the bleachers.
It was hella hot and sunny and oh so fun, we had to improvise a bit and used a bin as a tripod haha
With that in mind, enjoy!




Sunglasses from Ebay
Lipstick is 'Shocking Pink' by Barry M


 

Skort from Omighty


Yin Yang Necklace from Ebay
Parental Advisory Halter Crop from The Cobra Shop


Shoes from Hopscotch




This is the only shot I have of the back!


Introducing the lovely Kate:


Kate's dress & headband are from AOSAP









Necklace from Dissh


Shakuhachi Shoes




Until next time,
xx Connie

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love both your outfits!! (*~▽~)

    ReplyDelete